Breaking the Cycle is an international conference for anyone working to change the lives of street-connected children – through policy-making, research or practical fieldwork. Over 25 global experts in ending family violence, reintegrating street-connected children, family therapy and child development will speak and run practical workshops over two days. It is hosted by leading NGOs Railway Children and JUCONI. The conference will give at least 250 delegates the chance to collaborate, learn and come away with a sound understanding of strategies proven to break the cycle of family violence for street-connected children. The best gaming offers in $1 deposit casino canada our casino follow the link!
Why should you attend?
- update your knowledge of new research and current thinking at talks by over 25 expert speakers from around the world
- explore how to put theory into practice at participatory workshops every afternoon
- come away with the confidence to bring new strategies proven to break the cycle of family violence into your own work
- connect and collaborate with up to 350 delegates all working to change the lives of street-connected children – through policy-making, research or practical fieldwork
- be the first to learn about major new International Guidelines for Reintegration at a special plenary launch session
Who should attend?
The Breaking the Cycle conference is for anyone working to change the lives of street-connected children anywhere in the world. We expect many delegates will be involved in: practical fieldwork, NGO programme design, policy-making, budgeting or research.